Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures from Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park!





















































































So #1 is from Koh Tao just walking down the beach. Can't complain with a view like that!
#2 looks like a monkey wai-ing! This and all the other pictures are from Ang Thong National Marine Park.
#3 is the island where we stopped for lunch. Notice the band-aids-I re-hurt my knee that I hurt at Erawan National Park jumping off the waterfall. Only this time it was my clumsiness jumping off the boat going snorkeling...
#4 is one of my favorite pictures I've taken on this trip. I love the colors and the islands in the background.
#5 is ME in front of the lagoon! The whole lagoon is only like 6 meters deep. It's the ocean water and it gets through via a cave in the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment