Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Singapore, A Taste of Western Culture on the Tip of Asia!




















































































These are all from Singapore. Photo #1: Elliott, Katlin, and Me in front of the Singapore River with the typical Singapore background-skyscrapers.
Photo #2: the Merlion-Singapore's tourist emblem or something?
Photo #3: Some kinda monkeys in heat...makes me think of the song "Fat Bottomed Girls" hahaha
Photo #4: I don't know what's my infatuation with tigers on this trip, but this is an awesome picture! They were feeding the white tigers and snap, I got this picture!
Photo #5: Yong, Elliott, and me at the zoo! Yong has more Carolina shirts than me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissy!! Your pictures look beautiful!! I'm so jealous of the ones from Singapore!! I actually just met a few Singaporean girls in Germany and they're going to cook for me this weekend!!

    In other news, however, I've been following the protests in Bangkok. They said that the gov has outlawed gatherings of more than 5 people? How has it affected you??

    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete